SUMMARY OF BENEFITS and coverageWhat This Plan Covers and What You Pay for Covered Services
The Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) document will help you choose an insurance plan. The SBC shows you how you and the plan would share the cost for covered health care services. NOTE: Information about the cost of this plan (called the premium) will be provided separately. This is only a summary.
For more information about your coverage, or to get a copy of the complete terms of coverage, visit UniversityCommunityCarePlan/Plan-Documents.
For general definitions of common terms, such as allowed amount, balance billing, coinsurance, copayment, deductible, provider, or other underlined terms, see the Glossary. You can view the Glossary at SBC Uniform Glossary | HealthCare.gov or call 1-888-512-2347 to request a copy.
Our hours of operation are
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Silver Plan SBC
- Silver (Limited-Cost Share Plan) SBC
- Silver (Zero-Cost Share Plan) SBC
- Silver Plan – Standard Plan SBC
- Silver Plan – Standard (Zero Cost-Share Plan) SBC
- Silver Plan – Standard (Limited Cost-Share Plan) SBC
- Silver Plan 73 SBC
- Silver Plan 73 – Standard Plan SBC
- Silver Plan 87 SBC
- Silver Plan 87 – Standard Plan SBC
- Silver Plan 94 SBC
- Silver Plan 94 – Standard Plan SBC